ZTV News Episode 5 ZTV News Episode 5

Funny as always. Though I usually just watch these to fap to Caxx's voice.

Goldeen Loves Guitar Goldeen Loves Guitar

I like the kind-of-running-joke where Caxx hates everything you make.

How long did it take you to make Goldeen's fins wiggle like that and still look consistent? I never noticed before but it looks like it was a pain to do.

Brom Bones: No Evil 009 Brom Bones: No Evil 009

Normally anthropomorphic animals are a big turnoff for me.
However, aside from the fact that your stories are so charming that it wouldn't matter, they seem to fit really well with the way you spin your yarns. Very nice work as always, you have a fan in me.

Guards Guards

I've watched this like 50 times and shared it with everyone I know.
It's so good.
I can't wait for more.

Journey! Journey!

It was ok.
Lackluster humor (though "He has privacy issues" made me chuckle) and awkwardly fast pacing undermine the quality of the voice work.

ZenithQuinn responds:

Yeah I'm terrible at pacing, i just wanted to squeeze in as much as i could while still being able to deliver it for college grading!

Minecraft: TNA Part 15 Minecraft: TNA Part 15

Always makes my day when the new TNA is released.

I say it on on every one, but push for a dvd release! I WANT TO GIVE YOU MY MONEY.

Falconer02 responds:

Perhaps when the series is finished!

Hamster Escape Hamster Escape

I was expecting a hawk at the end. Good on ya for taking the high road. Audio was mixed REALLY loudly.

You can shave the baby You can shave the baby

I likey.

Were you going for Greg Berger as the Gromble or Charlie Adler? Either way, good work!

DuDuL responds:

Apatheria was going for Charilie Adler! I guess Charlie'd be proud!

Luigi's Mansion Co-Op Luigi's Mansion Co-Op

Comedy gold.

Ketchup Pump Ketchup Pump

Screw any haters that say you're ripping off egoraptor. It's not like he's got the market cornered on shaded cartoon characters making faces and talking with their hands. I mean the speech pattern is definitely like his but it's also just funny to listen to, which as far as I'm concerned is reason enough to use it in an animation. You're not stealing his material.

Anyway, I manage a Pizza Hut, so I feel your pain. 5/5 <3